Now, more than ever, many gay men are feeling alone, isolated, and unsupported. As a result, the mental health of gay men is on the decline, which can lead to long-term problems such as depression, increased anxiety, and even self-harm.
Our Online Support Group for Gay Men regularly meets to support each other and discuss the following topics:
- Mental Health: How to sustain good mental health so you can thrive during these challenging times.
- Loneliness: How to reduce isolation and loneliness while deepening connections with friends and loved ones.
- Relationship Skills: How to develop better communication skills to improve your relationships.
- Self-care: How to manage your well-being so you can come out of this difficult time stronger than before.
- And much more!
The focus of our Online Support Group for Gay Men is supporting each other during these difficult times.
While it is not a traditional therapy group, it is possible to experience therapeutic benefits from being in a supportive environment with other gay men who are sharing and discussing issues you can relate to.
How the Online Support Group for Gay Men works
The structure of the group is:
- A weekly 60-minute online Zoom meeting (video and audio)
- 6-12 members in the group, facilitated by therapist, Clinton Power
- A low-cost weekly fee to make it affordable for all gay men
- An initial commitment of 10 weeks with the option to continue if there is interest from other group members
If you’re interested in joining the group, fill in the form below so we can send you more information.