Gay Counselling Online
I provide a range of LGBTQIA+ online therapy services specifically to help you with your individual or couple relationship issues.
Online therapy is provided via Zoom videoconference, which is safe, confidential and reliable.
Online therapy is a great alternative to in-person sessions when you cannot travel to our offices. Over 30 years of research has demonstrated that online therapy is as effective as face-to-face therapy for most issues.
If you’d like to get started with an online counselling session, here’s how to begin:
- Call us on (02) 8968 9323 or book online via our online appointment scheduler.
- When you call, my receptionist will let you know about how I work, my current fees, and my availability.
- If you decide to proceed, we’ll reserve an appointment time for you.
- Once your appointment is pencilled in my calendar, I’ll call you on the phone to briefly touch base, provide more information about the first counselling appointment, and confirm the booking.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email confirmation with your Zoom link and my receptionist will send you the paperwork for the first meeting.
- You’ll email us your completed paperwork before the first meeting.
- I’ll meet you on Zoom at your appointed time.
Ready to start living a great gay life?
Call us on (02) 8968 9323 or click the button below to book an appointment today.