Gay Counselling Online
I provide a range of LGBTQIA+ online therapy services specifically to help you with your individual or couple relationship issues.
Online therapy is provided via Zoom videoconference, which is safe, confidential, reliable and easy to use. All you need is an internet connection.
Online therapy is a great alternative to in-person sessions when you cannot travel to our offices. Over 30 years of research have demonstrated that online therapy is as effective as face-to-face therapy for most issues.
If you’d like to get started with an online counselling session, here’s how to begin:
- Call us at (02) 8968 9323 or book online via our online appointment scheduler.
- Once we receive your appointment request, I’ll call you on the phone within 24 hours to touch base, provide more information about the first counselling appointment, and confirm the booking.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email confirmation with your Zoom link, and my assistant will send you the paperwork for the first meeting.
- You’ll email us your completed paperwork before the first meeting.
- I’ll meet you on Zoom at your appointed time.
Ready to start living a great gay life?
Call us at (02) 8968 9323 or click the button below to book an appointment today.