We provide counselling and psychotherapy services for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals and same-sex couples from 2 office locations in Sydney’s Inner West suburb of Newtown, the inner city Sydney suburb of Woolloomooloo.
Gay individual counselling sessions
- 60-minute individual counselling sessions
Gay couple counselling sessions
- 60-minute couple counselling sessions
Please enquire by phone on 0412 241 410 or book an appointment online to view our current fee schedule.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or bank debit for payment of sessions.
Woolloomooloo Counselling Office
- 110/120 Bourke St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney 2011
- Close to the corner of Bourke St and William St
- 7-minute walk from Kings Cross station
- Street parking is available for 1- 4 hours
- Car parking stations in Riley St and The Domain
Newtown, Inner West Counselling Office
Wells St, Newtown, 2042
- 7-minute walk from St Peters station or 15-minute walk from Newtown station
- Ample free street parking
Are you ready to start living a great gay life?
If so, call us on 0412 241 410 to arrange your FREE, confidential, 15-minute telephone consultation to hear how Sydney Gay Counselling can help you.
If you are ready to make an appointment now, click on the ‘book now’ button below to view our online appointment diary and available appointments. We will confirm your appointment less than 24 hours and call you to discuss your needs.
Please note: We do not provide emergency or crisis counselling on the phone. If you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else, please call either Lifeline on 131 114 for free 24 hours crisis counselling or call the police on 000. Alternatively, you can take yourself to the emergency department of your nearest hospital for immediate assistance.