We provide counselling and psychotherapy services for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals and same-sex couples from 2 office locations in Sydney’s Inner West suburb of Newtown, the inner city Sydney suburb of Woolloomooloo.
Gay individual counselling sessions
- 60-minute individual counselling sessions
Gay couple counselling sessions
- 60-minute couple counselling sessions
Call us on (02) 8968 9323 to inquire about our current fees.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or bank debit for payment of sessions.
Sydney CBD office
- 805/229 Macquarie St Sydney NSW 2000
- Close to Martin Place
- 5-minute walk from St James station
- 5-minute walk from Martin Place station
- 10-15-minute walk from Wynyard or Town Hall stations
- Car parking stations in The Domain Car Park
Newtown, Inner West Counselling Office
Wells St, Newtown, 2042
- 7-minute walk from St Peters station or 15-minute walk from Newtown station
- Ample free street parking
Are you ready to start living a great gay life?
If you’re ready to get started, please call us on (02) 8968 9323 to book an appointment today.
Please note: We do not provide emergency or crisis counselling on the phone. If you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else, please call either Lifeline on 131 114 for free 24 hours crisis counselling or call the police on 000. Alternatively, you can take yourself to the emergency department of your nearest hospital for immediate assistance.