Pre-Marriage Counselling for Same-Sex Couples and LGBTQI Couples
If you’re a same-sex or gay couple who are about to get married, our Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage counselling program can help you get your marriage off to a strong start…
Can you relate to any one of these?
- We are a gay couple who are getting married soon and want to improve our communication to make sure we get the best possible start.
- We have some small (or big) issues we want to resolve before we get married.
- We want to understand each other better so we can build a strong, long-lasting same-sex marriage and family.
- We want to know what our strengths and challenges are as a couple to avoid problems in the future.
How can I help?
I work with a number of pre-marriage issues for LGBTQIA+ couples including:
- communication breakdown between you and your fiancé
- ongoing disagreements with family members or in-laws that need to be resolved before the big day
- misunderstandings about what you and your fiancé want for your future together
- jealousy and insecurity about your partner’s past that’s pushing you apart
- difficulty making major decisions about your wedding and future such as kids, religion, or other major life decisions
- doubts and questions about whether you should get married or separate
What results can you expect?
Through my gay pre-marital counselling services you can:
- improve your communication skills so you can truly understand each other
- resolve arguments and differences with family members and in-laws so you can have a peaceful and happy wedding day
- be clear about your expectations and relationship needs to avoid misunderstandings in the future
- feel safe and secure in your bond with each other, despite outside influences
- make big decisions about your future together with confidence
- increase and deepen your love and appreciation for one another
Pre-marriage counselling is undertaken by couples who want to get their marriage off to a strong start and ensure they have a long-lasting marriage.
Prepare-Enrich gay relationship pre-marriage counselling program
I’m a clinical counsellor and trained facilitator in Prepare-Enrich, which is the world’s number one assessment tool for couples about to get married.
How it works:
- you and your fiance purchase my Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage assessment package here.
- I send you each the Prepare-Enrich online assessment so you can complete the questionnaire separately.
- you can schedule your first pre-marriage counselling session by calling us on (02) 8968 9323 or book online.
To read more about what’s included in the Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage counselling assessment package, and to see our most frequently asked questions, please visit this page.
Are you ready to start living a great gay married life?
Call us on (02) 8968 9323 or click the button below to book an appointment today.