If you’re a same-sex or gay couple who are about to get married, our Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage counselling program can help you get your marriage off to a strong start…
Can You Relate to Any One of These?
- We are a gay couple who are getting married soon and want to improve our communication to make sure we get the best possible start.
- We have some small (or big) issues we want to resolve before we get married.
- We want to understand each other better so we can build a strong, long-lasting same-sex marriage and family.
- We want to know what our strengths and challenges are as a couple to avoid problems in the future.
How Can We Help?
We work with a number of pre-marriage issues for gay couples including:
- Communication breakdown between you and your fiancé.
- Ongoing disagreements with family members or in-laws that need to be resolved before the big day.
- Misunderstandings about what you and your fiancé want for your future together
- Jealousy and insecurity about your partner’s past that’s pushing you apart.
- Difficulty making major decisions about your wedding and future such as kids, religion, or other major life decisions.
- Doubts and questions about whether you should get married or separate.
What results can you expect?
Through our gay pre-marital counselling services you can:
- Improve your communication skills so you can truly understand each other.
- Resolve arguments and differences with family members and in-laws so you can have a peaceful and happy wedding day.
- Be clear about your expectations and relationship needs to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
- Feel safe and secure in your bond with each other, despite outside influences.
- Make big decisions about your future together with confidence
- Increase and deepen your love and appreciation for one another.
Pre-marriage counselling is undertaken by couples who want to get their marriage off to a strong start and ensure they have a long-lasting marriage.
We use Prepare-Enrich as our gay relationship pre-marriage counselling program
Each of our LGBT counsellors is a trained facilitator in Prepare-Enrich, which is the world’s number one assessment tool for couples about to get married.
How it works:
- you and your fiance purchase our Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage assessment package here.
- we send you each the Prepare-Enrich online assessment so you can complete the questionnaire separately.
- you can schedule your first pre-marriage counselling session by calling us on (02) 8968 9323.
To read more about what’s included in the Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage counselling assessment package, and to see our most frequently asked questions, please visit this page.
Are you ready to start living a great gay married life?
Call us on (02) 8968 9323 to book an appointment today.