Clinton Power is available for interviews and expert commentary on a wide range of topics related to LGBTQI issues, sexuality, coming out and gay relationships.
Media Interviews and Expert Commentary
Clinton Power has been interviewed for the following publications about relationships, sexuality and LGBTQI issues:
- Comments on Star Observer, October 2017
Young straight men in Australia prefer ‘bromances’ to relationships.
- Comments on ABC Radio Triple J, October 2016:
- Comments for ABC Radio Triple J blog
Bisexuality: “You want both, but you don’t want both all the time”
- Interview for ABC Radio Triple J
‘Coming Out’ on The Hook Up with Hannah Reilly
- Interview for Good Health Magazine, February 2016:
What to Do When Your Partner Is Into Porn
- Comment for Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Tips and Advice on How to Introduce Your Pet to Your New Partner
- Interview for ABC 702 Radio:
People living in the bush are Australia’s happiest: study
- Interview for Men’s Health, April 2015:
The Porn Ultimatum
- Interview with SBS PopAsia Radio, February 2015:
Valentine’s Day: Advice for Young Lovers
- Interview with News HQ AU, January 2015:
Tips to realise your New Year’s resolutions in 2015
- Interview for The Gay Love Coach Podcast:
Tearin’ Down the Blocks for Gay Relationship Success
- Interview for Melbourne 3AW Radio, September 2014:
How can Shaw make his apology genuine?
- Interview for Elle Magazine, July 2014:
How to Break Up With Someone Gracefully
- Interview for Essential Baby, July 2014:
Why We Need Better Support for Men After Miscarriage
- Interview for The Conversation Arena, March 2014:
Relationship Counselling and Healthy Relationships
- Interview for The Gay Love Coach, February 2014:
Gay Relationships: Why Are They So Difficult?
- Interview for 2GB Radio, January 2014:
Federal Government Offers Newlyweds Voucher for Marriage Counselling
- Interview for the Profitable Hospitality Podcast, July 2013:
Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
- Comments for MSN slideshow, December 2012:
The 8 Most Common Reasons for Divorce
- Interview with MSN, August 2012:
New Trend: Divorce Parties
- Interview with MSN August 2012:
Study: Couples Too Tired for Sex
- Interview with MSN, June 2012:
Negging: Do Women Really Fall for Guys Who Insult Them?
- Interview with MSN, June 2012:
I’m Out of the Closet…Now What?
- Interview with Virgin Voyeur Magazine, June 2012:
- The Sun Herald, Body and Soul lift-out:
Ditch Your Baggage
- Cosmopolitan Magazine interviews- 2010 & 2011
- 9 to 5 Magazine:
Living Apart Together
- Outwords Magazine:
Guest posts on relationships
Clinton has been a featured guest contributor on the following sites:
- MindBodyGreen: How One Simple Mindset Shift Can Totally Transform Your Relationships
- SingleMum: 5 Tips for Maintaining Mental Wellness as a Single Mum
- MindBodyGreen: If You’re Doing These Things, You May Need to Work on Your Relationship
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Signs Your Boss is a Narcissist
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Facebook
- MindBodyGreen: What I’ve Learned About Love from a Decade of Being a Couples Therapist
- MindBodyGreen: 10 Things Happy Couples Do Every Day
- DatingAdvice.com: 3 Signs You’re Dating a Narcissist
- Love and Life Toolbox: 5 Signs Your Relationship Needs a Digital Cleanse
- PsychCentral: 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Relationship
- Your Tango: The Promises and Pitfalls of Technology and Relationships
- Your Tango: Relationships 2.0: 5 Facebook Faux Pas
- Your Tango: How to Survive the World of Online Dating: 5 Tips
- Your Tango: The 5 Biggest SMS Relationship Mistakes
- Shushann Movsessian: Love Online: 5 Tips for Online Dating Success
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Signs Your Boss Is A Narcissist
31 Days to Build a Better Relationship by Clinton Power
In September 2013, Clinton Power published his first eBook for Kindle in the Amazon store called 31 Days to Build a Better Relationship.
His book has been downloaded over 3000 times and received 20 five star reviews in the Amazon bookstore.
In this book he focuses each chapter on one area of your relationship where issues can arise. Clinton describes the most common issues you face in user-friendly language, backed up by the latest research on the science on relationships. At the end of each chapter, you then take a simple action step within the next 24 hours to improve the quality of your relationship. Get your copy by clicking here.
Clinton is also the founder of the Australia Counselling Directory, Australia’s leading directory for counsellors and therapists.
Clinton is available for interview and commentary on a wide range of mental health issues, or can link the media with any type of therapist on his directory if you require expert commentary on a specialised issue.
If you would like to speak to Clinton for expert commentary or to organise an interview on any topic related to LGBTQI issues, sexuality, coming out and gay relationships, please complete the form below: