Gay Counselling in Sydney
I provide a range of LGBTQIA+ in-person counselling services in the Sydney CBD specifically to help you with your individual or couple relationship issues.
Sydney CBD Office
The William Bland Centre
805/229 Macquarie St
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 8968 9323
My Sydney CBD office is conveniently located a short 5-minute walk from St James’ train station or a 7-minute walk from Martin Place train station.
If you’d like to get started with a counselling session at my Sydney CBD office, here’s what to do:
- Call us on (02) 8968 9323 or book online via our online appointment scheduler.
- When you call, my receptionist will let you know about how I work, my current fees, and my availability.
- If you decide to proceed, we’ll reserve an appointment time for you.
- Once your appointment is pencilled in my calendar, I’ll call you on the phone to briefly touch base, provide more information about the first counselling appointment, and confirm the booking.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email confirmation and my receptionist will send you the paperwork for the first meeting.
- You’ll bring your completed paperwork to the first meeting, or arrive 10 minutes early and complete the paperwork in our waiting room.
- I’ll meet you at my Sydney CBD counselling office at your appointed time.
Ready to start living a great gay life?
Call us on (02) 8968 9323 or click the button below to book an appointment today.